Description & Specifications
Nitro #100 A1 attachment connecting links are compatible with any ANSI standard #100 roller chains.
100 A1 Attachment Connecting Link Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156''
- Tab Width (G):1.000''
- Attachment Width (W):1.765''
- Width To Center Hole (F):1.250''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.362''
- Attachment Height (h4):0.780"
- Connecting Link Clip Type:Cotter Pin
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
Connecting Link Installation Tips
Spring Clip Connecting Links:
The spring clip should be installed where the opening is facing away from the direction of travel. This will help prevent the spring clips from coming off. Like shown in the diagram to the right.
Careful not spread the clip opening too far apart. This can make the clip more prone to falling off.
Cotter Pin Connecting Links:
Cotter Pin Connecting Links The cotter pins pin legs should be spread about 60° apart. Like shown in the diagram to the left.
Never reuse cotter pins that have been taken off. Never use commercial cotter pins as these are usually not hardened.
A1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.