Nitro #100 Cottered roller chain is premium quality, high strength chain that is manufactured to the ANSI B29.1 standards. All of the #100 cottered chain components are manufactured from a high quality carbon steel that is shot peened and heat treated. This gives Nitro™ roller chain increased strength, durability and wear resistance over longer periods of time. The cottered roller chain has cotter pins on one side, which allows for easier disassembly of the chain. (No grinding of the pin head)
100 Cottered Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):3/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750''
- Overall Width (L):1.760''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.375''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.188''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156''
- Average Tensile Strength:25,353 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,071 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.