Nitro high-quality 100 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #100 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #100 roller chain sprocket.
The 100-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 1-1/4" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
100 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):3/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750''
- Overall Width (L):1.590''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.375''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.188''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156''
- Average Tensile Strength:25,353 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,071 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.