#100 Roller Chain Product Description
Nitro 100 roller chain is a high quality roller chain that is manufactured to ANSI B29.1 industry standards. Our 100 roller chain is manufactured from quality carbon steel and each chain component goes through precision heat treatment to increase the strength, wear resistance and longevity. Key chain components go through a shot peening process, which improves the fatigue resistance & helps protect against stress fractures. This chain uses solid rollers that will not distort under loads allowing the chain to run smoother on your chain drive.
#100 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4"
- Inner Width (b1):3/4"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750"
- Overall Width (L):1.590"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.375"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.188"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.156"
- Average Tensile Strength:24,500 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,060 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
#100 Chain Features
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath