#100H Heavy Duty Roller Chain Description
Nitro 100H roller chain is a heavy duty, high strength ANSI roller chain. Our 100H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 100H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 100 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 100H chain. We also offer extra 100H connecting links & 100H offset links.
#100H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4"
- Inner Width (b1):3/4"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750"
- Overall Width (L):1.716"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.375"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.188"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.187"
- Average Tensile Strength:25,200 lbs
- Max Working Load:5,500 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly