Nitro #100-2 SP (Super Premium) double roller chain has increased strength & fatigue resistance over standard ANSI roller chains. On average our super premium roller chains are 28% stronger than standard chains. The improved strength is achieved by material, dimensional changes, manufacturing process and heat treatment. Our #100SP-2 roller chain is best for applications that encounter heavy & repeated shock loads. Connecting links for all super premium roller chains have pressed fit side plates, so the integrity of chain is not compromised.
100SP-2 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):3/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.750''
- Overall Width (L):3.007''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.375''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.185''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.157''
- Transverse Pitch (Pt):1.408''
- Average Tensile Strength:57,200 lbs
- Max Working Load:12,360 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:96
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.