Nitro #120-2 cottered roller chain is a high quality, high strength chain that is manufactured to the ANSI B29.1 standards. 120-2C roller chain is a double strand chain that is commonly referred to as duplex cottered chain. Cottered roller chain uses cotter pins on one side, which makes cutting down the chain easier than a riveted roller chain. Our #120-2C cottered roller chain components are always manufactured from the best quality raw materials for strength. The chain components are shot peened & precision heat treated to increase the overall strength, wear resistance, longevity & fatigue resistance. Each 10ft roll of 120-2 cottered chain includes one connecting link.
120-2 Cottered Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):3.925''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.187''
- Transverse Pitch (Pt):1.789''
- Average Tensile Strength:66,139 lbs
- Max Working Load:11,574 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.