Nitro high-quality 120 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #120 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #120 roller chain sprocket.
The 120-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 1-1/2" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
120 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):1.980''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.187''
- Average Tensile Strength:33,069 lbs
- Max Working Load:6,834 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel