Nitro 120H roller chain is built from our latest generation, the N2 Series that provides superior wear resistance through the solid bushing & solid roller technology. The 120H heavy duty roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability and overall fatigue resistance. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 120H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 120 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 120H chain. We also offer extra 120H connecting links & 120H offset links.
120H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):2.106''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.219''
- Average Tensile Strength:35,274 lbs
- Max Working Load:7,275 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.