#120H-1R Roller Chain Product Description
Nitro 120H roller chain is a heavy duty, high strength ANSI roller chain. Our 120H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 120H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 120 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 120H chain. We also offer extra 120H connecting links & 120H offset links.
#120H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2"
- Inner Width (b1):1"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875"
- Overall Width (L):2.106"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.219"
- Average Tensile Strength:36,100 lbs
- Max Working Load:7,300 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
Nitro™ Heavy Duty Roller Chain Features
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Thicker Link Plates
- Solid Rollers
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath