Nitro #120 super premium roller chain has increased strength & fatigue resistance over standard ANSI roller chains. On average our super premium roller chains are 28% stronger than standard chains. The improved strength is achieved by material, dimensional changes, manufacturing process and heat treatment. Our #120 SP roller chain is best for applications that encounter heavy & repeated shock loads. Connecting links for all super premium roller chains have pressed fit side plates, so the integrity of chain is not compromised.
120SP Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):1.980''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.189''
- Average Tensile Strength:41,800 lbs
- Max Working Load:9,480 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.