Description & Specifications
Nitro #120 super premium roller chain has increased strength & fatigue resistance over standard ANSI roller chains. On average our super premium roller chains are 28% stronger than standard chains. The improved strength is achieved by material, dimensional changes, manufacturing process and heat treatment. Our #120 SP roller chain is best for applications that encounter heavy & repeated shock loads. Connecting links for all super premium roller chains have pressed fit side plates, so the integrity of chain is not compromised.
120SP Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.875''
- Overall Width (L):1.980''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.437''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.425''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.189''
- Average Tensile Strength:41,800 lbs
- Max Working Load:9,480 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.