Nitro high-quality 140 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #140 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #140 roller chain sprocket.
The 140-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 1-3/4" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
140 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1-3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.000''
- Overall Width (L):2.141''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.500''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.663''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.219''
- Average Tensile Strength:44,092 lbs
- Max Working Load:9,039 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:68
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel