Nitro high-quality 160 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #160 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #160 roller chain sprocket.
The 160-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 2" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
160 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2''
- Inner Width (b1):1-1/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.125''
- Overall Width (L):2.551''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.562''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.889''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.250''
- Average Tensile Strength:61,729 lbs
- Max Working Load:11,905 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:60
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.