Nitro 160H roller chain is a heavy duty, high strength ANSI roller chain. Our 160H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains. 160H roller chain can be used on the sprockets as 160 roller chain, so you can easily upgrade to our 160H chain. We also offer extra 160H connecting links & 160H offset links.
160H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2''
- Inner Width (b1):1-1/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.125''
- Overall Width (L):2.685''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.562''
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.889''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.281''
- Average Tensile Strength:66,139 lbs
- Max Working Load:12,566 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:60
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1