16B roller chain is a metric chain size with a 1" ptich (25.40mm) and commonly referred to as a British Standard chain. Not only does Nitro chain conform to ISO606, BS228, DIN 8187 standards, it actually exceeds the strength standards. Nitro 16B metric roller chain is always manufactured high quality carbon steel for optimum strength & longevity. Prior to assembly, the individual chain components goes through special processes that ultimately improves the durability & fatigue resistance. Every 10 foot roll of 16B chain includes 1 connecting link.
16B Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P):1"
- Inner Width (b1):0.670"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.625"
- Overall Width: (L):1.421"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.326"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.827"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.122"/0.163"
- Average Tensile Strength:16,300 lbs
- Max Working Load:2,810 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:120
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
Nitro™ Metric Roller Chain Features:
- Manufactured To ISO 606, BS 228 & DIN 8187 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Streched)
- Pre-Lubricated In Hot Oil Bath