Description & Specifications
Nitro #180 Cottered roller chain is premium quality, high strength chain that is manufactured to the ANSI B29.1 standards. All of the #180 cottered chain components are manufactured from a high quality carbon steel that is shot peened and heat treated.
180 Cottered Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2-1/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1-13/32''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.406''
- Overall Width (L):3.095''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.687''
- Link Plate Height (h2):2.047''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.281''
- Average Tensile Strength:83,776 lbs
- Max Working Load:13,669 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:54
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1
Solid Bushing & Solid Roller
Manufactured with both solid rollers and solid bushings, which offers far greater wear resistance and longer service life over any chain using split bushings/rollers. See the advantages of using Nitro Chains with solid bushings. over
Pre-lubricated in a special formulated lubricant through a hot-dipping process. This process ensures the lubricant penetrates and evenly coats the entire chain & chain joints. This results in better lubricant retention (less spin-out) that offers better wear resistance and improved service life over cold-dipped chains.
Advanced computer controlled heat treatment is applied to all critical parts to maximize the strength and wear resistance.
Parts are shot peened to add better fatigue resistance and helps prevents cracking from higher loads and wear from operation.
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.