Nitro high-quality 200 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #200 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #200 roller chain sprocket.
The 200-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 2-1/2" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
200 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1-1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.562''
- Overall Width (L):3.433''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.781''
- Link Plate Height (h2):2.375''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.312''
- Average Tensile Strength:105,822 lbs
- Max Working Load:16,094 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:48
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel