Our 200H roller chain is made with thicker link plates to improve the strength & durability. Heavy duty roller chain is able to withstand more demanding industrial & agricultural applications for longer periods of time over standard ANSI roller chains.
200H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):2-1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1-1/2"
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.562"
- Overall Width (L):3.429"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.781"
- Link Plate Height (h2):2.375"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.375"
- Average Tensile Strength:110,231 lbs
- Max Working Load:17,637 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:48
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.