Nitro 240 Roller Chain - 10ft Roll
Nitro #240 roller chain is a high quality roller chain that is manufactured to ANSI B29.1 industry standards. This chain is an industrial strength product that is used in almost every industry across the world. Our 240 roller chain is manufactured from quality carbon steel and each chain component goes through precision heat treatment to increase the strength, wear resistance and longevity. Key chain components go through a shot peening process, which improves the fatigue resistance & helps protect against stress fractures. This chain uses solid rollers & solid bushings that will not distort under loads allowing the chain to run smoother & extended the overall lifespan.
240 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P): 3"
- Inner Width (b1): 1-7/8"
- Roller Diameter (d1): 1.875"
- Overall Width: (L): 3.760"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.937"
- Link Plate Height (h2): 2.791"
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.375"
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 155,500
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 40
- No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Nitro™ Roller Chain Features:
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Solid Bushings
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-Lubricated In Hot Oil Bath
- 240-1R 10FT