24B roller chain is a metric size that is manufactured to ISO606, BS228, DIN 8187 standards. Our 24B metric roller chain uses high quality carbon steel components that are heat treated and shot peened for increased durability.
24B Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P):1-1/2"
- Inner Width (b1):1.000"
- Roller Diameter (d1):1.000"
- Overall Width: (L):2.102"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.576"
- Link Plate Height (h2):1.315"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.189"/0.236"
- Average Tensile Strength:40,000 lbs
- Max Working Load:6,130 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
Nitro™ Metric Roller Chain Features:
- Manufactured To ISO 606, BS 228 & DIN 8187 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Streched)
- Pre-Lubricated In Hot Oil Bath