Description & Specifications
Steel detachable chain is primarily used in the agricultural industry for manure spreaders, hay elevator and other various applications. The #25 steel detachable chain is manufactured from hot rolled steel and is heat treated for added strength. 25 Detachable chain is a simple designed chain that easy to install and repair.
#25 Steel Detachable Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):0.904"
- Overall Width (M):0.703"
- Connecting Tab Width (D):0.422"
- Inner Width For Tab (E):0.438"
- Average Tensile Strength:950 lbs
- No. Of Links/Pitches Per 10ft:133
- Manufactured from quality steel
- Heat treated for high strength & longevity
- Easy to install and repair
Made In USA
All steel detachable chains are manufactured in America.
Every link is heat treated for increased strength & wear resistance resulting in better service life.