Description & Specifications
Nitro #35 A1 attachment roller chain with A1 attachments every 2nd pitch (0.375" spacing) Our A1 attachment roller chain has a bent tab on one side of the chain with one hole. The Nitro # 35 attachment roller chain is a solid riveted construction for added strength.
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200'' ²
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Tab Width (G):0.312''
- Centerline To Outer Attachment Width (W):0.563''
- Width To Center Hole (F):0.375''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.133"
- Attachment Height (h4):0.250''
- Attachment Spacing (S):0.375''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:35
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
A1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.
Tools, Accessories & Related Products