Nitro high-quality 35 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #35 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #35 roller chain sprocket.
The 35-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 3/8" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
35 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200''
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter