Our latest generation (N2 Series) #35 roller chain offers superior strength and fatigue resistance through high-quality manufactured and heat treated components. A key feature in our #35 chain is the cold forged solid bushings that provide better lubricant retention, wear resistance and better service life over split bushing chains. After final assembly, all chains are pre-loaded to remove initial stretch, then hot-dipped in a special lubricant.
The chain fully conforms to the latest ANSI B29.1 roller chain standards with strength ratings that exceed the minimum requirements.
35 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200'' ²
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter