#35 Roller Chain Description
Nitro™ #35 roller chain is a quality built chain that conforms to ANSI B29.1 industry standards. Every 35 roller chain component is manufactured from quality carbon steel and goes through special manufacturing techniques to enhance the strength, wear resistance and fatigue resistance. After chain assembly, every Nitro Chain is factory pre-loaded to seat the chain and remove any initial stretch. This ensures #35 Nitro Chain will always be tough, durable and reliable choice for running your machines! The 10ft rolls of #35 chain have a total of 320 links counting the 1 connecting link that's included with the roll.
#35 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/8"
- Inner Width (b1):3/16"
- Roller Diameter (d1)²:0.200"
- Overall Width (L):0.488"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.141"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050"
- Average Tensile Strength:2,400 lbs
- Max Working Load:490 lbs
- No. Of Links Per 10ft:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
² 35 is a rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter.
Nitro #35 Roller Chain Features
- Conforms To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Great Strength & Wear Resistance
- Fatigue Resistance
- Factory Pre-Loaded
- 35 Chain
- 35-1R 50FT