Nitro #35 roller chain is a high quality roller chain that is manufactured to ANSI B29.1 industry standards. #35 roller chain is such a small chain that its actually a rollerless chain. Our #35 chain is always manufactured from quality carbon steel and each chain component goes through precision heat treatment to increase the strength, wear resistance and longevity. Chain components also go through a shot peening process that improves the fatigue resistance & helps protect against stress fractures. Rest assured that our chain will keep your machines running due to our strict quality standards. The 50ft lengths are spooled on a heavy duty reel for easier storage and handling.
35 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200''²
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter