Description & Specifications
#35 roller chain with SK1 attachments every 2nd pitch (0.7500" spacing). #35 SK1 attachment roller chain has a straight tab on both side of the chain with a hole.
- Pitch (P):3/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.200'' ²
- Overall Width (L):0.488''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.346''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Tab Width (G):0.312''
- Height To Hole (C):0.375''
- Height To Tab Top (F):0.573''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.133"
- Attachment Spacing (S):0.750''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,315 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:320
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:35
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
² Rollerless chain. d1 = bushing diameter
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
SK1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.