Description & Specifications
35A35 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 35 teeth and works with #35 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 35A35 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing, the teeth are hardened to help minimize wear, then a black oxide finish is applied for corrosion resistance.
35A35 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:35
- Bore (B):5/8''
- Tooth Count:35
- Pitch Diameter (PD):4.183''
- Outside Diameter (D):4.390''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.168''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.