Nitro™ #40 roller chain is an industrial strength chain that conforms to ANSI B29.1 standards. The American standards for #40 chain ensures that all #40 roller chains are fully interchangeable and compatible on #40 ANSI sprockets. This chain is commonly referred to as a 1/2" pitch chain, which is a standard measurement taken from pin to pin. Our 40 roller chain is high quality product that is manufactured for strength & durability, making our chain suitable for many mechanical power transmission applications. This 10ft roll has a total of 240 links including the 1 connecting link that's included per roll.
40 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- ANSI Chain #: 40
- Pitch (P): 1/2"
- Inner Width (b1): 5/16"
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.312"
- Overall Width: (L): 0.653"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.156"
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.469"
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.060"
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 3,900
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Nitro™ Roller Chain Features:
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath