#40 Roller Chain Description
The 40 roller chain size is one of the most popular industrial chains that has a standard 1/2" chain pitch. Nitro #40 chains are built to ANSI B29.1 specifications, and in fact the strength significantly exceeds the industry standards. This chains offer a 3,900 lbs tensile strength with a max working load of 830 lbs! The Nitro Chains are manufactured from carbon & alloy steel for strength & wear resistance. If you need a tough, durable & reliable product, then Nitro #40 industrial chain is the choice! Each 10ft box will include 1 connecting link.
#40 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/2"
- Inner Width (b1):5/16"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.312"
- Overall Width (L):0.653"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.156"
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.469"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.060"
- Average Tensile Strength:4,079 lbs
- Max Working Load:816 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
#40 Nitro Chain Features
- Manufactured To ANSI B29.1 Standards
- Manufactured From Quality Raw Materials
- Solid Rollers
- Computer Precision Heat Treated
- Shot Peened
- Pre-Loaded (Pre-Stretched)
- Pre-lubricated In Hot Oil Bath