Nitro #40 roller chain with SK1 attachment every 4th pitch (2.000"). Our #40 attachment roller chain is manufactured using high grade carbon steel, which is shot peened and heat treated for increased durability & longevity. SK1 attachment roller chain has two straight tabs (One each side of chain) with one hole. Perfect for mounting crossbars, buckets, pins and much more.
- Pitch (P):1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):0.312''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.312''
- Overall Width (L):0.653''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.156''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.469''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.060''
- Tab Width (G):0.375''
- Height To Hole (C):0.500''
- Height To Tab Top (F):0.750''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.133"
- Attachment Spacing (S):2.000''
- Average Tensile Strength:4,079 lbs
- Max Working Load:816 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:40
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.