40-3 roller chain is an ANSI standard roller chain size, which is a three row chain. Nitro #40 triple roller chain is manufactured from high quality carbon steel for strength and durability. Our 40-3 chain components are shot peened and heat treated for added strength and fatigue resistance. The 40-3 triple roller chain is commonly referred to as "#40 triplex roller chain"
40-3 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):5/16''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.312''
- Overall Width (L):1.787''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.156''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.469''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.060''
- Transverse Pitch (Pt):0.566''
- Average Tensile Strength:12,236 lbs
- Max Working Load:2,050 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.