Description & Specifications
40A40 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 40 teeth and works with #40 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 40A40 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufact
40A40 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:40
- Bore (B):5/8''
- Tooth Count:40
- Pitch Diameter (PD):6.373''
- Outside Diameter (D):6.653''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.284''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.