Description & Specifications
40A60 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 60 teeth and works with #40 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 40A60 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045 cold drawn carbon steel.
40A60 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:40
- Bore (B):23/32
- Tooth Count:60
- Pitch Diameter (PD):9.554''
- Outside Diameter (D):9.841"
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.284''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.