Our #41 roller chain is a ANSI standard size roller chain that fully conforms to the industry standards. Our #41 roller chain is always manufactured from the best quality raw materials. The 41 chain components goes through precision heat treatment & shot peening to improve the overall strength, fatigue resistance & longevity.
41 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1/4''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.306''
- Overall Width (L):0.541''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.141''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.390''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.050''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,646 lbs
- Max Working Load:485 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:10
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.