Description & Specifications
410 roller chain is referred to as a non-standard roller chain due to the chains unique dimensions. 410 chain is the same as #43 & #65 roller chain, however its not the same as #65 "rollerless" chain.
410 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1/2''
- Inner Width (b1):1/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.305''
- Overall Width (L):0.365"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.142''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.390''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.040''
- Average Tensile Strength:2,210 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
Not suitable for bikes, on-road vehicle, motorcycles or motorsport applications.
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
Tools, Accessories & Related Products
Item ID: CB25/60
Availability: 28 In Stock
Incoming Stock: 324 /units
Item ID: CP25/60
Availability: 0 Out of Stock
Incoming Stock: 250 /units