Description & Specifications
Nitro #50 attachment roller chain with K1 style attachments fastened every 4th pitch. Spacing between each K1 attachment is 2.500" on center. Our #50 - K1 attachment roller chain is a riveted construction to ensure maximum strength is achieved.
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):0.375"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Tab Width (G):0.500''
- Centerline To Outer Attachment Width (W):1.818''
- Width To Center Hole (F):1.250''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.217''
- Attachment Height (h4):0.405''
- Attachment Spacing (S):2.500''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,345 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:50
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
K1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.