50 o-ring roller chain is for drives where lubricating the roller chain is extremely difficult. Our #50 O-ring chain uses and o-ring between the two link plates, which seals lubricant into the "bearing" area of the chain. Another benefit is the o-ring keeps dust, dirt and other abrasive materials out. All o-ring roller chain should be lubricated periodically to prevent the o-ring from drying out and cracking.
50 O-Ring Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:5,045 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,380 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
All dimensions listed are nominal values.