Description & Specifications
50 o-ring roller chain is for drives where lubricating the roller chain is extremely difficult. Our #50 O-ring chain uses and o-ring between the two link plates, which seals lubricant into the "bearing" area of the chain. Another benefit is the o-ring keeps dust, dirt and other abrasive materials out. All o-ring roller chain should be lubricated periodically to prevent the o-ring from drying out and cracking.
50 O-Ring Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:5,045 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,380 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
Tools, Accessories & Related Products