The 100ft roll of Nitro's #50 roller chain is our latest generation (N2 Series) that offers improved wear and fatigue resistance. The chain is manufactured with solid bushings & solid rollers, which drastically improve lubricant retention and wear resistance over split bushing chains. Before packaging the chain is pre-lubricated in a special lubricant through a hot-dipping process to ensure the chain joints are coated.
Chains are spooled on a heavy duty reel for easier storage and handling.
50 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,345 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:10
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.