The latest generation of our 50 roller chain is enhanced with solid rollers & bushings that provides better wear protection over competitors split bushings. All Nitro 50 Chains are pre-loaded to ANSI requirements to ensure any initial elongation is eliminated.
The 50-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 5/8" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
50 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,345 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.