Nitro high-quality 50 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #50 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #50 roller chain sprocket.
The 50-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 5/8" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
50 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,345 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel