Description & Specifications
#50 SA1 attachment roller chain with attachments spaced every 4th pitch (2.500"). Nitro #50 attachment roller chain is a high strength industrial roller chain that's manufactured from high grade raw materials. all Nitro attachment roller chain is manufactured to exceed ANSI standards.
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):0.375"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.815''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Tab Width (G):0.500''
- Height To Hole (C):0.625''
- Height To Tab Top (F):1.000''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.217''
- Attachment Spacing (S):2.500''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,834 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,345 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:50
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
SA1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.