50-3 roller chain is an ANSI standard roller chain size, which is a three row chain. Nitro #50 triple roller chain is manufactured from high quality carbon steel for strength and durability. Our 50-3 chain components are shot peened and heat treated for added strength and fatigue resistance. The 50-3 triple roller chain is commonly referred to as "#50 triplex roller chain"
50-3 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):2.244''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.200''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Transverse Pitch (Pt):0.713''
- Average Tensile Strength:20,503 lbs
- Max Working Load:3,362 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.