Description & Specifications
The #50 hollow pin roller chain is a specialty manufactured roller chain for special applciatons. Hollow pin chain is typically used on drives that require insertion of rods, split pins or custom attachments directly into the chain. Our 50 hollow pin roller chain is manufactured to ANSI standards, so this chain can run on #50 standard sprockets.
50HP Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):5/8''
- Inner Width (b1):3/8''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.400''
- Overall Width (L):0.921''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.287''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.585''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.080''
- Hollow Pin Inner Diameter (d3):0.201''
- Average Tensile Strength:5,045 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:192
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.