Description & Specifications
Steel detachable chain is primarily used in the agricultural industry for manure spreaders, hay elevator and other various applications. The #55 steel detachable chain is manufactured from hot rolled steel and is heat treated for added strength. 55 Detachable chain is a simple designed chain that easy to install and repair.
#55 Steel Detachable Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):1.630"
- Overall Width (M):1.281"
- Connecting Tab Width (D):0.796"
- Inner Width For Tab (E):0.813"
- Thickness (T):0.125" (+/- 0.006")
- Average Tensile Strength:2,240 lbs
- No. Of Links/Pitches Per 10ft:74
- Manufactured from quality steel
- Heat treated for high strength & longevity
- Easy to install and repair
Made In USA
All steel detachable chains are manufactured in America.
Every link is heat treated for increased strength & wear resistance resulting in better service life.