ANSI D1 attachment chain is commonly referred to has extended pin roller chain.This chain is used for a wide range of applications such as conveyors, industrial ovens, packaging equipment and much more. This #60 D1 attachment roller chain has D1 links spaced every 2nd pitch/link for a 1-1/2" spacing between pins on center. Our chain is manufactured to exceed ANSI industry standards to ensure our chain keeps your machines running.
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):0.500"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Overall Extended Link Length (L1):1.520''
- Extended Pin Length (L3):0.563''
- Attachment Spacing (S):1.500''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,984 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:60
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
All dimensions listed are nominal values.