60 o-ring roller chain is for drives where lubricating the roller chain is extremely difficult. Our #60 O-ring chain uses and o-ring between the two link plates, which seals lubricant into the "bearing" area of the chain. Another benefit is the o-ring keeps dust, dirt and other abrasive materials out. All o-ring roller chain should be lubricated periodically to prevent the o-ring from drying out and cracking.
60 O-Ring Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,300 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,950 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
All dimensions listed are nominal values.