Nitro #60 roller chain is a high quality roller chain that is manufactured to ANSI B29.1 industry standards. This chain is an industrial strength product that is used in almost every industry across the world. Our 60 roller chain is manufactured from quality carbon steel and each chain component goes through precision heat treatment to increase the strength, wear resistance and longevity. Key chain components go through a shot peening process, which improves the fatigue resistance & helps protect against stress fractures. This chain uses solid rollers that will not distort under loads allowing the chain to run smoother on your chain drive. The 100ft lengths are spooled on a heavy duty chain reel for easier handling & storage.
60 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,984 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:10
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
- Chain Generation:N2
All dimensions listed are nominal values.