Nitro high-quality 60 roller chains are built for strength, durability and reliability. Our chains are manufactured from very specific carbon & alloy steel to achieve the highest level of wear & fatigue resistance through precise heat treatment & shot peening. Nitro #60 chain if fully compliant to the ANSI B29.1 standards, which outlines specific dimensional & strength requirements for Amercian roller chain sizes. ANSI compliance also ensures this chain is compatible with any ANSI #60 roller chain sprocket.
The 60-1R roller chain is commonly referred to as a 3/4" pitch chain, which is the pin to pin measurement.
60 Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,984 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel