Description & Specifications
This #60 SK1 attachment roller chain has SK1 links spaced every 2nd pitch, which is a 1.500" spacing between attachments. The #60 SK1 attachment link has one straight tab with one hole. Nitro™ attachment roller chain is manufactured in a riveted construction for optimum strength.
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):0.500"
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Tab Width (G):0.625''
- Height To Hole (C):0.720''
- Height To Tab Top (F):1.155''
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.217''
- Attachment Spacing (S):1.500''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,984 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:5
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- ANSI Chain Size:60
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
Product Care & Maintenance
Maintenance and lubrication is crucial in the overall performance and life span of roller chain. Proper lubrication will reduce abrasion, chain wear, friction, noise and keep chains running cooler at higher RPM's. You can download the Nitro Roller Chain Care below.
SK1 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.