Description & Specifications
The #60 WK2 attachments have a wide contour that offers more mounting surface with two holes. This will accommodate larger components being attached to the chain with better support over the narrow attachments.
60 WK2 Attachment Link Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Tab Width (G):1.364''
- Hole Spacing (G1):0.750''
- Attachment Width (W):1.110"
- Width To Center Hole (F):0.750"
- Attachment Hole Diameter (d4):0.216''
- Attachment Height (h4):0.469"
- Connecting Link Clip Type:Spring Clip
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy Steel
- Industry Standard:ANSI B29.1
Connecting Link Installation Tips
Spring Clip Connecting Links:
The spring clip should be installed where the opening is facing away from the direction of travel. This will help prevent the spring clips from coming off. Like shown in the diagram to the right.
Careful not spread the clip opening too far apart. This can make the clip more prone to falling off.
Cotter Pin Connecting Links:
Cotter Pin Connecting Links The cotter pins pin legs should be spread about 60° apart. Like shown in the diagram to the left.
Never reuse cotter pins that have been taken off. Never use commercial cotter pins as these are usually not hardened.
WK2 Attachment Link Interchange
Different chain companies may use different identifications for attachments. Below is a quick reference chart for attachment link interchangeability to the Nitro™ attachments.