Description & Specifications
60A18 Type "A" sprockets are hubless sprockets with a stock bore that is made to ANSI B29.1 standards. These are also commonly referred to as plate sprockets. Our 60A18 sprockets are manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel and have a black oxide finish. The teeth are hardened to help minimize tooth wear. Type A sprockets are great for welding onto a shaft or machining in bolt holes for mounting.
60A18 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:60
- Bore (B):3/4''
- Tooth Count:18
- Pitch Diameter (PD):4.319''
- Outside Diameter (D):4.703''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.459''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.