Description & Specifications
60A40 sprockets are a ANSI standard size that has 40 teeth and works with #60 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a "Type A", which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 60A40 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing a black oxide finish is applied for corrosion resistance.
60A40 Sprocket Dimensions
- ANSI Chain Size:60
- Bore (B):1''
- Tooth Count:40
- Pitch Diameter (PD):9.559''
- Outside Diameter (D):9.980''
- Sprocket Thickness (T):0.459''
- Hardened Teeth:Yes (HRC 40-50)
- Type Of Finish:Black Oxide
All dimensions listed are nominal values.