The #60 hollow pin roller chain is a specialty manufactured roller chain for special applciatons. Hollow pin chain is typically used on drives that require insertion of rods, split pins or custom attachments directly into the chain. Our 60 hollow pin roller chain is manufactured to ANSI standards, so this chain can run on #60 standard sprockets.
60HP Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P):3/4''
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.020''
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.331''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.709''
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Hollow Pin Inner Diameter (d3):0.234''
- Average Tensile Strength:6,040 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Chain Material:Carbon/Alloy
All dimensions listed are nominal values.