Description & Specifications
#60 Self Lube Roller Chain
- Pitch (P):3/4"
- Inner Width (b1):1/2''
- Roller Diameter (d1):0.469''
- Overall Width (L):1.060"
- Pin Diameter (d2):0.234''
- Link Plate Height (h2):0.713"
- Link Plate Thickness (T):0.094''
- Average Tensile Strength:9,700 lbs
- Max Working Load:1,410 lbs
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet:160
- No. Of Connecting Links Included:1
- Maximum Operating Speed:390 Feet/min
All dimensions listed are nominal values.
Manufactured with solid cold-forged rollers for smoother contact with the sprocket teeth and to resist distorting under heavy loads.
Oil Impregnated Bushing
The bushings are a made from sintered alloy material that are impregnated with a NSF H1 approved lubricating oil. Eliminates time and money by eliminating the need for lubrication.
Corrosive Protective Coating
The ShieldX chain coating offer is applied to the plates & rollers prior to assembly to ensure all surface areas are covered for max protection against corrosion. The coating is free from any harmful toxic metals.
After assembly, all Nitro chains are pre-loaded to a minimum load required by the industry standard. Pre-loading seats the chain joint that eliminates any initial elongation in a new chain.
Advanced heat treatment is applied to achieve optimum hardness for strength and wear resistance.
To combat fatigue failure from repetitive loads & wear, a compressive stress layer is added through shot peening.